Less is more for discerning retirees looking for a stress-free lifestyle
Lock-up-and-go living is no longer just for the young and trendy. At Evergreen Lifestyle, we’ve noticed a growing demand for more affordable retirement accommodation along with secure, low maintenance, lock-up-and-go living, and this has driven us to introduce hotel-style serviced suites at our larger villages in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Our serviced hotel-styled suites offer:
- Affordability and value-for-money: With 1-bedroom units priced from R 720 000, Evergreen’s retirement suites are ideal for single buyers or those retiring on modest pensions.
- Cost efficiency and savings: Moving into a brand-new energy-efficient apartment that has been ergonomically designed to maximize space and light, will save you on utility bills.
- Financial peace-of-mind: Economies of scale mean that levies are transparent and affordable, and no additional or special levies will ever be charged.
- Lock-up-and-go convenience, ideal for those who like to travel, or to visit family and friends.
- Personal safety and security, thanks to our state-of-the-art security systems that include access control, electrified fencing, CCTV surveillance, and around the clock foot and bike patrols.
- Superior healthcare, including discreet home-based health care, regular health and wellness clinics, 24 house medical emergency assistance, palliative, frail and dementia care, occupational and physiotherapy, and more. Evergreen offers both independent and assisted living suites.
- A stress-free lifestyle, without the daily burdens of cooking, cleaning, gardening and the like. At Evergreen, you can choose to dine in our bustling bistros, where delicious wholesome fare is prepared by hotel-trained chefs, eat in, or even have meals delivered to your apartments – a little like room service in a hotel.
- Access to all the village’s recreational and resort-like facilities which include state-of-the-art Lifestyle Centres with reading rooms and TV lounges, well-stocked libraries and games rooms, hair and beauty salons, fully equipped gyms, indoor heated pools, and beautifully landscaped gardens dotted with pathways and ponds.
- A sense of connectedness and belonging that comes from living within a community of socially active retirees who get together regularly to play bridge, canasta, pool or boules; attend exercise classes; watch televised sports events and the like.
- High-speed internet connection: Apartments are fitted with Fibre to the home so you can live stream from Netflix and stay or connected with family via email and Skype.
- A retirement lifestyle second to none, free from the burdens (and costs) that come with owning a large free-standing property – like maintenance and repairs, security, gardening, insurance, etc.
Change is always challenging, and the prospect of a significant change in lifestyle late in life can be difficult, particularly if it involves downsizing from a much-loved family home or relocating to a new area. But downsizing need not mean compromising on quality of life. In the case of Evergreen Lifestyle Villages, scaling down to one of our modern, stylish suites provides you with the time and freedom to live your best life, to travel abroad, to explore new hobbies, and to make new friends.
To find out more about Evergreen’s portfolio of luxury retirement suites, please click here.