A Partnership for Life
Have you heard of Evergreen’s Partnership for Life promise? It’s our guarantee to our residents that, as we partner with them on their retirement journey, we’ll always act in their best interests – and ensure that we provide them with an active, fulfilling and fully supported retirement lifestyle. Here’s a closer look at the five key elements that form the foundation of this promise.
Safety and security is a priority for most of us, and it’s a key consideration for seniors when deciding where to live in retirement. In order to keep our residents safe and provide them with peace of mind as they go about their daily lives, we’ve implemented a number of security measures in our villages. These include:
- Strict access control
- Electric fencing, perimeter walls and CCTV surveillance
- Manned and monitored security control rooms
- Around-the-clock foot and bicycle patrols
Financial peace of mind
Our Life Right model guarantees our residents – and their partners or spouses – a safe and secure home for life. We also offer financial peace of mind in the following ways:
- Flexible pricing – our affordable and flexible purchase options can be tailored to suit different financial circumstances.
- Transparent costs and levies – this allows our residents to plan their financial futures based on predictable costs.
- Reduced upfront costs – when it comes to a Life Right, there is no transfer duty or VAT.
- No maintenance costs – Evergreen remains the owner of the property and is responsible for maintaining, cleaning, painting, landscaping and securing the village.
Evergreen Health provides quality healthcare to our residents – for life. Our Care Centres are staffed by experienced nurses and therapists, who offer the full range of healthcare services. And our active aging philosophy is supported by fun and social health and fitness programmes. Our continuous care offering includes:
- Home-based care – tailored to the needs of our residents, our home-based care includes nursing care, basic healthcare, medical social services, and nutritional support.
- Assisted living – our assisted living option enables residents to live independently while being fully supported with meals, personal care assistance, medication administration, and occupational therapy.
- In-patient care – this includes frail care, convalescent care, pain management, palliative care, dementia care, and more.
There are also emergency call units in all homes offering 24-hour emergency medical assistance.
Sense of community
Evergreen villages are dynamic, fun-loving communities where friendships develop and residents bond over shared interests. Designed to be the social hubs of the villages, our Lifestyle Centres are warm, welcoming spaces where residents meet to have drinks with friends, enjoy meals in the bistro, take part in group exercise classes, watch movies, or make use of the games room.
Finally, something that truly defines the Evergreen experience is exceptional hospitality. From our maintenance, landscaping and cleaning staff to our village management teams, everyone at Evergreen is committed to delivering excellent service and exceeding resident expectations.
Is this the retirement lifestyle for you?
Evergreen’s award-winning villages are situated in some of the most beautiful parts of the country – away from the hustle and bustle of city life, but with easy access to essential amenities. If you’d like to find out more about our villages or our Partnership for Life promise, get in touch with us today on 087 808 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.