8 reasons to retire to Evergreen Broadacres
Situated in Johannesburg’s leafy northern suburbs, Evergreen Broadacres offers its residents the best of town and country living. If you’d like to enjoy an active, healthy and fully supported retirement lifestyle, here’s a closer look at what this sought-after Evergreen village has to offer you.
1. Excellent security. We have a number of security measures in place to ensure that our residents can enjoy a safe and stress-free retirement lifestyle. These include strict access control, electric fencing, CCTV surveillance and around-the-clock foot and bicycle patrols.
2. Outstanding healthcare. Our experienced team of registered nurses and therapists provide our residents with a full range of quality healthcare services – including health and wellness services, home-based care, assisted living, and in-patient care.
3. Tight-knit community. Evergreen Broadacres is home to a vibrant, active and fun-loving community, and there are plenty of opportunities for residents to socialise within the village – from special interest groups to group exercise classes.
4. Convenient location. The village is in easy driving distance of shopping centres, retail stores, restaurants and coffee shops as well as Broadacres Village Shopping Centre, Montecasino, and the Bryanston Country Club.
5. Spacious homes. From apartments to three-bedroom houses, Evergreen Broadacres offers a range of spacious, architect-designed homes that complement the peaceful surrounds. The apartment block offers the perfect downsizing option in a resort-style facility.
6. World-class lifestyle centre. Our lifestyle centre is the social hub of the village and encompasses a large lounge area, bistro, library, gym, heated indoor pool, and outdoor deck with views of the two-hectare greenbelt, which boasts an abundance of birdlife.
7. Active retirement lifestyle. There’s always plenty on the go in the village, thanks to an array of clubs, classes and interest groups – including aqua aerobics, art classes, bible studies, bridge clubs, and running groups. There are also regular socials, movie screenings, quiz nights and more.
8. Exceptional hospitality. Always friendly, approachable and ready to help, our staff are committed to delivering excellent service and exceeding resident expectations.
Keen to find out more?
If you’d like to know more about Evergreen Broadacres and our available Life Rights, get in touch with Sharon today on 087 808 7000 or email email@example.com.